Plastic self-supporting double surface tanks for chemical storage, free pressure
Plastic double surface tanks are used for storage of liquid chemicals - ferric sulfate, organic polyflocculant such as sodium hydroxide etc. The tanks are equipped with water level indicator with a scale division according to volume of stored liquid chemicals. Standardly there the storage double surface tanks for chemicals equipped with a conductivity probe that is installed in the space between the two tanks. Besides tank concrete surface is also possible to place dosing unit with dosing pumps, switchboard, eventuelly other machine-technological equipment.
- Can be used outdoors
- The material does not change its mechanical properties even with low outdoor temperatures
- Turnkey projects including switchboard and connection to the control system on WWTP
- Reliable proven performance
- Structural proposal, design services
- Complex supply and installation
- Monitoring and optimalization of operation
- Warranty and post warranty service
- Basic technical parameters find attached.